It itches, feels tight and burns: sensitive scalps can be extremely unpleasant. Extra gentle, extra soothing, extra conditioning – a shampoo for sensitive scalps couldn’t be any kinder. Shampooing Lipokérine E contains valuable ingredients to calm irritated scalps and sensitive hair as soon as you begin washing. Fine plant lipo amino acids rebuild the hair quality. Flyaway hair? Is rapidly tamed. Thanks to antistatic properties of the structurising shampoo for sensitive scalps. Static hair is prevented and sensitive hair becomes beautifully combable and stylable. High-quality frankincense extracts and active panthenol calm the scalp and reduce skin irritations. The structurising shampoo pampers irritated scalps, normalises the scalp environment and rebuilds the important protective acid mantle. The desired scalp sensation is instantly achieved. The scalp’s functioning is restored – ideal conditions for healthy, beautiful hair. Shampooing Lipokérine E restores the natural balance and makes sensitive scalps feel good again!
Experience immediate relief with this gentle shampoo.
- Non-abrasive, natural surfactants gently cleanse without irritation.
- Fatty acids and amino acids rebuild stressed hair
- Moisturising panthenol boosts the healing of irritated scalps and give hair shine and elasticity.
- Fatty acid condensate with oat protein amino acids: gently cleanse and rebuild stressed hair
- Frankincense: calming
- Physiologically active panthenol: boosts the healing of irritated scalps.
- Guar bean polysaccharide: improves the hair’s combability and softness.
- Sugar surfactant: mild and gentle cleansing
Brush hair out and moisten with warm water. Distribute approx. 7-10 ml of Shampooing Lipokérine E along the parting of the scalp and lightly massage in to the scalp. Lather up the hair again with water and then rinse. If necessary, can be performed a second time.
Customer Review (1)
1 Customer Review for Shampooing Lipokérine EAdd Your Review
Very gentalReview by Jenny
I have sensitive skin all over my body, including my scalp. This shampoo lives up to it's name and is very gentle, it does'nt contain sulphates which dry out hair and can be harsh on your hair and scalp. It leaves my hair clean and my scalp feeling soothed. I still don't wash my hair everyday but this is my regular shampoo now.